No, this opening is not for anyone who ‘enjoys writing, or has “a passion for writing”. This is not a call for lifestyle, travel, fashion, healthy living or even gadget writers.
This is NOT a call for B2C writers.
This is a call for those who want to take their writing to a whole new level, to create phenomenal value for those who read their stories. We are looking for people who can make an impact on businesses, with their writing.
If enterprise technology gets you out of your bed every morning, we should definitely talk. Because we don’t need to tell you what SaaS or Angular is. You know what it means when we say the data center action is moving to Co-Los. You are intrigued by the rise of analytics and how it’s helping businesses.
If you get what content marketing is, we should talk some more. And if you’re dying (okay, living) to bring a breath of fresh air to all content that’s B2B (text, graphics, videos, social media, webinars, podcasts, the works), then we want to meet you ASAP!
Experience: More than 2 years.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Good understanding of business and marketing
- Flair for business writing and a sharp eye for editing
- B2B writing experience of 2+ years
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Ability to lead and inspire a team of content marketers to deliver content that works for business
- Fire to learn about digital media and apply it to business
- Self-driven, responsible, team player, sincere, results-oriented
- Should be good in communication
If you become a part of Niswey, here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with marketing heads and CEOs and be part of the strategizing and ideation
- Work on B2B content marketing strategies for companies
- Be accountable for the results your content is generating
- Write about how various enterprise technologies are helping businesses across the world
- Spot story ideas within a company, conduct interviews and write stories and blogs based on them
- Work with designers to get great graphics and collaterals out
- Learn about leading edge digital and content marketing ideas and how to implement them
If you fit the bill, you’ll be part of Niswey’s team of cutting-edge new-age marketers who drive the marketing for mid to large technology enterprises.
You can go through our careers section to know the kind of people we are looking for. To apply: fill the form and attach your CV. You can also mail your CV directly to careers [at] niswey [dot] com
Niswey not only invests in increasing the professional skills of its employees, but it also invests heavily in making them a better person! What I learned at Niswey actually helped me redefine myself. My perspective towards my career, friends, family, and everything was detoxed. I learned fearlessness, moving on without worrying about the failures, knowing that ’getting things done’ is more important than being caught in the trap of attaining perfection.
Niswey was a life-changing experience for me, where I learned professionally and personally. I learned about time management and efficiency, I learned patience, I learned how to handle different clients and about project management. I learned functionally about different aspects of marketing, including how we should look at everything from the user's POV. But most importantly, I learned that I am capable and that I should trust myself.