As we expand our team to deliver impeccable service to our SaaS customers, we’re looking for someone to build our customer success team. If the definition for success for you means the success of your customer, then this role is for you.
Experience: Between 1-3 years.
Location: Remote. Or if you want to be in the office, we are in Delhi
What you’ll be doing on the team:
In one month you’ll…
- Attend organization training and know the Niswey story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training
- Learn how to use HubSpot in your daily work
- Learn how to resolve issues on your own
- Learn how to decide when you need help
- Have 1:1 meetings with key members at Niswey
- Shadow colleagues, learn best practices for what make our customers successful
- Deliver customer on-boarding calls and build strategic business plans for customers
- Be fully responsible for your customers and run calls independently!
By month 4 you’ll…
- Own swift resolution of technical issues on behalf of our customers by partnering with the product team. This includes identifying, escalating, and suggesting solutions in order to drive a successful outcome
- Drive projects forward that synthesize your customer interactions and internal processes to improve the customer experience
- Be consistently hitting and exceeding your customer experience goals
- Continue to master your knowledge of our products and have a deep understanding of the industry
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide the best in class support process
- Work with your customers daily, delivering value and helping them achieve their goals
- Partner with sales to identify growth opportunities for customers
- Continue learning about the ever-changing industry
- Should be achieving your Net Retention and Net Promoter Score targets
- Deliver detail oriented Monthly Business Reviews with your manager on the performance of your customers
- Be responsible for how customers are progressing through the onboarding process and continuing to see ongoing success.
- Engage with customers via one-to-many channels such as video, email and chat throughout the customer lifecycle.
- You will identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions
- You will coach customers to be product experts.
- You will partner with cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
By month 7 you’ll…
- Find opportunities to implement 1: many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer outcomes at scale
- You will test playbooks and program ideas and track results based on defined customer goals
- Have a proactive, independently managed routine established for working with your customers
- Drive customers successfully through onboarding within a fast paced environment
- Master servicing, sales and marketing practices in HubSpot
- Be consistently hitting and exceeding your retention
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our creative culture and vision for the future.
- Self-driven, responsible, team player, sincere, results-oriented
- Excellent in communication
If you fit the bill, you’ll be part of Niswey’s team of cutting-edge new-age marketers and technologists who drive the marketing for mid to large technology enterprises.
You can go through our careers section to know the kind of people we are looking for. To apply: fill the form and attach your CV. You can also mail your CV directly to careers [at] niswey [dot] com
Niswey not only invests in increasing the professional skills of its employees, but it also invests heavily in making them a better person! What I learned at Niswey actually helped me redefine myself. My perspective towards my career, friends, family, and everything was detoxed. I learned fearlessness, moving on without worrying about the failures, knowing that ’getting things done’ is more important than being caught in the trap of attaining perfection.
Niswey was a life-changing experience for me, where I learned professionally and personally. I learned about time management and efficiency, I learned patience, I learned how to handle different clients and about project management. I learned functionally about different aspects of marketing, including how we should look at everything from the user's POV. But most importantly, I learned that I am capable and that I should trust myself.