Content Marketer Enterprise Technology
You know what SaaS or IaaS is. You know what it means when we say the data center action is moving to Co-Los. You are intrigued by the rise of analytics and how it’s helping businesses. You don’t blink an eye when you are asked to write about a Drupal module.
We are looking for a content marketer who gets enterprise technology. “You mean a technical writer,” you ask.
NO! This is not a plain content writing job. We are on the hunt for a Content Marketer. Someone who understands the business aspect of technology, who knows writing, and is interested in marketing.
Here’s what we are looking for
- Flair for writing (business writing)
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Basic understanding of business and marketing
- Fire to learn about digital media and apply it to business
- Self-driven, responsible, team player, sincere, results-oriented
If you become a part of Niswey, here’s what you’ll do:
- Write about cloud, data centers, analytics, Drupal and how these technologies are helping businesses across the world
- Conduct interviews and write stories and blogs based on them
- Work with inhouse and partner designers to get great graphics and collaterals out
- Work with marketing heads and CEOs and be part of the strategizing and ideation
- Learn about leading edge digital and content marketing ideas and learn how to implement them
Minimum Working Experience: 5 Years
Niswey is building a team of cutting-edge new-age marketers who will drive the marketing for mid to large technology enterprises. Are you one?
Oh! And one more thing, do read our letter to a content writer.
If you fit the bill, write to us at careers [at] niswey [dot] com or fill the form below: