We are looking for a Content Strategist for our B2B practice.
If enterprise technology gets you out of your bed every morning, we should definitely talk. Because we don’t need to tell you what SaaS or Angular is. You know what it means when we say the data center action is moving to Co-Los. You are intrigued by the rise of analytics and how it’s helping businesses.
If you get what content marketing is, we should talk some more. And if you’re dying (okay, living) to bring a breath of fresh air to all content that’s B2B (text, graphics, videos, social media, webinars, podcasts, the works), then we want to meet you asap!
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Good understanding of business and marketing
- Flair for business writing and a sharp eye for editing
- B2B writing experience of 5+ years
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Ability to lead and inspire a team of content marketers to deliver content that works for business
- Fire to learn about digital media and apply it to business
- Self-driven, responsible, team player, sincere, results-oriented
If you become a part of Niswey, here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with marketing heads and CEOs and be part of the strategizing and ideation
- Work on B2B content marketing strategies for companies
- Be accountable for the results your content is generating
- Write about how various enterprise technologies are helping businesses across the world
- Spot story ideas within a company, conduct interviews and write stories and blogs based on them
- Work with inhouse and partner designers to get great graphics and collaterals out
- Learn about leading edge digital and content marketing ideas and how to implement them
If you fit the bill, you’ll be part of Niswey’s team of cutting-edge new-age marketers who drive the marketing for mid to large technology enterprises.
Oh! And one more thing, do read our letter to a content writer.
If you fit the bill, write to us at careers [at] niswey [dot] com or fill the form below: