Digital Marketing Manager Job
Niswey primarily works with organizations that are looking to either create or rejig their complete digital/inbound marketing strategy. So as we expand, the Digital Marketing Manager’s job will be to establish a digital identity for its clients, and ensure the required business goals (leads, conversions, traffic, signups etc) are met.
Your role in a nutshell: You’ll own your clients’ business goals. Monitor source of traffic & performance by tactic, facilitate daily discussions on performance to plan, measurement/analysis & most importantly challenge the status quo to identify additional opportunities to grow.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Communicating and coordinating with clients
- Managing all paid search and display programs
- Managing all SEO programs
- Setting up and managing tools that you deem necessary for growth
- Content creation strategies for clients’ social networks and blogs
- Setting up and managing email marketing campaigns
- Web Analytics and reporting
What we’ll be expecting from you?
- Deep understanding of Digital drivers of demand and approaches such SEM & Social Media & most importantly the productivity and intent associated with each.
- Proven experience working (hands-on) with industry tools and analytics packages including email, Social posting and listening, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms. Examples: HubSpot, Marketo, Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Kissmetrics, VWO, Moz, Ahrefs, Adwords, Basecamp, etc.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience with a focus on traffic enablement, site experiences and optimization
- At least 1 year experience in leading teams
- Ability to forge strong cross-functional relationships with both IT (operations, development, design etc.) and business (Marketing, Metrics, Sales etc.) teams
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external business partners.
- Evidence of proven track record with inbound marketing campaigns including development, execution and analysis.
You need to be someone who:
- Can work autonomously
- Can think creatively, strategically and logically
- Should be good with numbers
- Can communicate with a variety of different personality types
- Can-do attitude and a willingness to get stuck in – as an organisation, we don’t have jobs for delegators
- Strives for learning and excellence
You will work closely with the:
- Marketing teams – internal and clients
- Content teams
- Technology teams
- Design teams
Preference will be given if you have:
- Experience in B2B, working with high-tech products/services
- HTML/CSS coding experience, along with troubleshooting/de-bugging
- Experience working in an agency
- Certifications from Google and HubSpot
Niswey is building a team of cutting-edge new-age marketers who will drive the marketing for mid to large technology enterprises. Are you one?
If you fit the bill, write to us at careers [at] niswey [dot] com or fill the form below: