Graphic Designer Job
We’re looking for a Visual Treat Creator aka Designer
Work Profile: Convert ideas into visual treats and experiences
These visual treats (output) can be in the form of:
- Web pages
- Documents and Presentations
- Cartoon strips
You will work closely with the:
- Marketing and brand ideation team
- Content team
- Technology team
You should be able to
- Believe everything, yes everything, can be done in Photoshop (or a similar tool)
- Create illustrations
- Work in teams
- Work in solace
- Most important: Learn
Did you say you know (or are willing to learn) HTML/CSS too – you already have an advantage!
What kind of people are we looking for? Simple:
- We don’t like experts, we prefer people who are always willing to learn and are able to learn quickly
- You do what you preach, or at least try
- You not only work hard, you party hard too
- You have an eye for detail
- If you’re a (regular) blogger, we already love you!
- You are a DIY person. Period
Why should you join Niswey?
- Being a start-up, our culture encourages you to do whatever you can to make the company better, even if it falls outside of your primary job responsibility
- Even though we are a small team, through our closely knit partners network, you get exposure to people from various backgrounds including writers, designers, marketers, techies, HRs, and a lot of entrepreneurs, who are themselves multifaceted
- Freedom of expression
- Unlike any other digital marketing company, we are not in the business of doing the job and getting paid, we are there to create value for our customers & ourselves and while doing so, we don’t mind getting paid 🙂 So we don’t pick up projects where there is no scope of creativity, so you won’t get bored, ever!
So if you think you can fit a role that’s different from what’s mentioned above, please feel free to write to us at careers [at] niswey [dot] com or share your portfolio link and we’ll try to figure out a way to work together 🙂
Our Happily Ever Afters
We worked with Niswey to market DrupalCon Asia. We had never held a convention in Asia before, and Niswey helped us learn how best to reach and address our audiences. They delivered timely, relevant content to us for sharing on our website, and helped us reach out to a much wider audience than we thought we’d find using email and social media. Niswey was an amazing marketing partner, and DrupalCon Asia was a huge success.
Abhinav and the Niswey team have been integral to building digital marketing and SEO capability at SHEROES. They align well with the team and are on the ball any given moment. With their help, SHEROES tops its search categories across the board organically. We see them as long term partners and wish them the world.
This is to certify that Knowiz worked with Raritan in India and helped create content for our newsletter and eDM’s. I must give credit to their Director EP Suma for putting in the extra effort in trying to understand our category – which is difficult – and churn out content on a month on month basis. Her efforts were commendable and the content which Knowiz generated did help us gain the traction in the market which we were looking for. We do wish her and her team the very best.
As a software startup creating a B2B Saas product, I was brand new to the world of inbound marketing, SEO, and other content related areas. I needed to become an expert really fast to scale my employee engagement platform, Journey. Suma and her team were able to work with my dreams and ideas and convert them into SMART (specific, measurable, agreed upon, realistic, and time based ) actions that I could easily implement. The Niswey team broke things down in a way that, even as a novice, I understood very well. They also defined the steps for me to implement them in a structured manner. Thanks Niswey team for helping me get on my way in the SaaS journey. I am looking forward to working with Niswey closely in the future! Great job,team!