Research Associate Job
Niswey is looking for a research ninja. The research associate job profile involves conducting extensive secondary research to create exhaustive reports that enable the sales and marketing functions of companies. We are looking for people who
- are good at finding relevant information from reliable sources
- are able to stitch together information from disparate sources into actionable insights
- have the discipline to delve deep into various subjects, such as retail, cyber security or refrigeration
- can think in different ways to find information
- are comfortable using tools and technologies to source and compile information
- have the staying power to complete complex reports without compromising on quality
- are good at drafting reports
- understand broadly how businesses work, and how sales and marketing operate
- can think of marketing strategies based on the research
Experience: Between 1 – 3 years.
- Ability to think logically
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in writing and designing research reports
- Understanding of Market Research, including primary research and secondary research
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative data collection and further analysis
- Proficient with tools and technologies
- Experience in analyzing data using different techniques
As a Research Associate, you will work closely with:
- Content team
- Marketing team
- Client sales team
You can go through our careers section to know kind of people we are looking for. To apply: fill the form below and attach your CV. You can also mail your CV directly to careers [at] niswey [dot] com
Our Happily Ever Afters
We worked with Niswey to market DrupalCon Asia. We had never held a convention in Asia before, and Niswey helped us learn how best to reach and address our audiences. They delivered timely, relevant content to us for sharing on our website, and helped us reach out to a much wider audience than we thought we’d find using email and social media. Niswey was an amazing marketing partner, and DrupalCon Asia was a huge success.
Abhinav and the Niswey team have been integral to building digital marketing and SEO capability at SHEROES. They align well with the team and are on the ball any given moment. With their help, SHEROES tops its search categories across the board organically. We see them as long term partners and wish them the world.
This is to certify that Knowiz worked with Raritan in India and helped create content for our newsletter and eDM’s. I must give credit to their Director EP Suma for putting in the extra effort in trying to understand our category – which is difficult – and churn out content on a month on month basis. Her efforts were commendable and the content which Knowiz generated did help us gain the traction in the market which we were looking for. We do wish her and her team the very best.
As a software startup creating a B2B Saas product, I was brand new to the world of inbound marketing, SEO, and other content related areas. I needed to become an expert really fast to scale my employee engagement platform, Journey. Suma and her team were able to work with my dreams and ideas and convert them into SMART (specific, measurable, agreed upon, realistic, and time based ) actions that I could easily implement. The Niswey team broke things down in a way that, even as a novice, I understood very well. They also defined the steps for me to implement them in a structured manner. Thanks Niswey team for helping me get on my way in the SaaS journey. I am looking forward to working with Niswey closely in the future! Great job,team!