We’re looking for a Visual Treat Creator aka Designer
Work Profile: Convert ideas into visual treats and experiences
These visual treats (output) can be in the form of:
- Web pages
- Documents and Presentations
- Cartoon strips
You will work closely with the:
- Marketing and brand ideation team
- Content team
- Technology team
You should be able to
- Believe everything, yes everything, can be done in Photoshop (or a similar tool)
- Create illustrations
- Work in teams
- Work in solace
- Most important: Learn
Did you say you know (or are willing to learn) HTML/CSS too – you already have an advantage!
What kind of people are we looking for? Simple:
- We don’t like experts, we prefer people who are always willing to learn and are able to learn quickly
- You do what you preach, or at least try
- You not only work hard, you party hard too
- You have an eye for detail
- If you’re a (regular) blogger, we already love you!
- You are a DIY person. Period
Why should you join Niswey?
- Being a start-up, our culture encourages you to do whatever you can to make the company better, even if it falls outside of your primary job responsibility
- Even though we are a small team, through our closely knit partners network, you get exposure to people from various backgrounds including writers, designers, marketers, techies, HRs, and a lot of entrepreneurs, who are themselves multifaceted
- Freedom of expression
- Unlike any other digital marketing company, we are not in the business of doing the job and getting paid, we are there to create value for our customers & ourselves and while doing so, we don’t mind getting paid. So we don’t pick up projects where there is no scope of creativity, so you won’t get bored, ever!
So if you think you can fit a role that’s different from what’s mentioned above, please feel free to write to us at careers [at] niswey [dot] com or share your portfolio link and we’ll try to figure out a way to work together.
Niswey not only invests in increasing the professional skills of its employees, but it also invests heavily in making them a better person! What I learned at Niswey actually helped me redefine myself. My perspective towards my career, friends, family, and everything was detoxed. I learned fearlessness, moving on without worrying about the failures, knowing that ’getting things done’ is more important than being caught in the trap of attaining perfection.
Niswey was a life-changing experience for me, where I learned professionally and personally. I learned about time management and efficiency, I learned patience, I learned how to handle different clients and about project management. I learned functionally about different aspects of marketing, including how we should look at everything from the user's POV. But most importantly, I learned that I am capable and that I should trust myself.