Niswey primarily works with organizations that are looking to either create or rejig their complete online strategy. So as we expand in 2015, the digital marketing intern will not only help develop a completely new web presence for its clients, but will also manage roll-out of online strategy, hence it is an exciting time to join a company in a critical role.
As a Digital Marketing Intern you will be responsible for:
- Managing all paid search and display programs
- Managing all SEO programs
- Managing accuracy of content throughout the website
- Optimizing the website for search engines
- Working with the Web Manager to make the website as user-friendly as possible
- Setting up and managing CRM programs for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Content creation strategies for clients’ social networks and blog
- Setting up and managing email marketing campaigns
- Web Analytics and reporting
You need to be someone who:
- Can work autonomously
- Can think creatively, strategically and logically
- Can communicate with a variety of different personality types
- Can-do attitude and a willingness to get stuck in
- Wants to be the best in the world at what they do – hungry to learn
You will work closely with the:
- Marketing and brand ideation team
- Content teams
- Technology teams
Sounds good? Then send in your profiles to careers [at] niswey [dot] com Don’t waste time in updating your CV (if you don’t have an updated one), just update your LinkedIn Profile and send us the link.
To know more about Niswey, you should go through a few links:
- what kind of people do we like and why should you join Niswey
- we work in a flat organization structure
- more about our culture, on our blog
One thing I always think and realise is that Niswey was best digital marketing experience and I always had an edge while talking about it. Others who interned in digital marketing roles were doing only SMM or etc. But we had overall exposure.
My overall experience was great. I got to learn so much from the internship and it gave me a more hands-on experience than others. Others didn't have the access to all the tools we got to play with. We also had the opportunity to touch upon all aspects of digital marketing.