We’re looking for a Visual Treat Creator aka Design Intern
Work Profile: Convert ideas into visual treats
These visual treats (output) can be in the form of:
- Web pages
- Documents and Presentations
- Cartoon strips
You will work closely with the:
- Marketing and brand ideation team
- Content teams
- Technology teams
You should be able to
- Believe everything, yes everything, can be done in Photoshop
- Create illustrations
- Work in teams
- Work in solace
- Adhere to startup culture, which essentially means, work in chaos
- Most important: Willingness to learn
Did you say you know (or are willing to learn) HTML/CSS too – you already have an advantage!
What kind of people are we looking for? Simple:
- We don’t like experts, we prefer people who are always willing to learn and are able to learn quickly
- You do what you preach, or at least try
- You not only work hard, you party hard too
- You have an eye for detail
- If you’re a (regular) blogger, we already love you!
- You are a DIY person. Period
Why should you join Niswey?
- Being a start-up, our culture encourages you to do whatever you can to make the company better, even if it falls outside of your primary job responsibility
- Even though we are a small team, through our closely knit partners network, you get exposure to people from various backgrounds including writers, designers, marketers, techies, HRs, and a lot of entrepreneurs, who are themselves multifaceted
- Freedom of expression
- Unlike any other digital marketing company, we are not in the business of doing the job and getting paid, we are there to create value for our customers & ourselves and while doing so, we don’t mind getting paid. So we don’t pick up projects where there is no scope of creativity, so you won’t get bored, ever!
So if you think you can fit a role that’s different from what’s mentioned above, please feel free to write to us at careers [at] niswey [dot] com or share your portfolio link and we’ll try to figure out a way to work together.
One thing I always think and realise is that Niswey was best digital marketing experience and I always had an edge while talking about it. Others who interned in digital marketing roles were doing only SMM or etc. But we had overall exposure.
My overall experience was great. I got to learn so much from the internship and it gave me a more hands-on experience than others. Others didn't have the access to all the tools we got to play with. We also had the opportunity to touch upon all aspects of digital marketing.