We are looking for a Sales and Business Development intern.
You will be involved in:
- Understanding our target market and customer personas, their needs, and requirements.
- Creating and executing sales campaigns in our target geographies
- Working closely with our marketing team to track all campaigns
- Connecting with leads and following-up to convert them to customers P. S. This is NOT a field job. You will be working at the NIswey office and not personally travel to client sites.
You will work closely with:
- Product Development team
- Marketing team
Skills that we are looking for:
- Impeccable English
- Willingness to learn
- Good with tools like Office etc
- Persuasive attitude
- Ability to work with teams
Why should you join Niswey?
- Being a start-up, our culture encourages you to do whatever you can to make the company better, even if it falls outside of your primary job responsibility
- Even though we are a small team, through our closely knit partners network, you get exposure to people from various backgrounds including writers, designers, marketers, techies, HRs, and a lot of entrepreneurs, who are themselves multifaceted
- Freedom of expression
- Unlike any other digital marketing company, we are not in the business of doing the job and getting paid, we are there to create value for our customers & ourselves and while doing so, we don’t mind getting paid. So we don’t pick up projects where there is no scope of creativity, so you won’t get bored, ever!
So if you think you can fit a role that’s different from what’s mentioned above, please feel free to write to us at careers [at] niswey [dot] com or share your portfolio link and we’ll try to figure out a way to work together
One thing I always think and realise is that Niswey was best digital marketing experience and I always had an edge while talking about it. Others who interned in digital marketing roles were doing only SMM or etc. But we had overall exposure.
My overall experience was great. I got to learn so much from the internship and it gave me a more hands-on experience than others. Others didn't have the access to all the tools we got to play with. We also had the opportunity to touch upon all aspects of digital marketing.