Niswey primarily works with organizations that are looking to either create or rejig their complete online strategy. So as we expand in 2015, the digital marketing intern will not only help develop a completely new web presence for its clients, but will also manage roll-out of online strategy, hence it is an exciting time to join a company in a critical role.
As a Digital Marketing Intern you will be responsible for:
- Managing all paid search and display programs
- Managing all SEO programs
- Managing accuracy of content throughout the website
- Optimizing the website for search engines
- Working with the Web Manager to make the website as user-friendly as possible
- Setting up and managing CRM programs for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Content creation strategies for clients’ social networks and blog
- Setting up and managing email marketing campaigns
- Web Analytics and reporting
You need to be someone who:
- Can work autonomously
- Can think creatively, strategically and logically
- Can communicate with a variety of different personality types
- Can-do attitude and a willingness to get stuck in
- Wants to be the best in the world at what they do – hungry to learn
You will work closely with the:
- Marketing and brand ideation team
- Content teams
- Technology teams
Sounds good? Then send in your profiles to careers [at] niswey [dot] com Don’t waste time in updating your CV (if you don’t have an updated one), just update your LinkedIn Profile and send us the link.
To know more about Niswey, you should go through a few links:
- what kind of people do we like and why should you join Niswey
- we work in a flat organization structure
- more about our culture, on our blog
Our Happily Ever Afters
We worked with Niswey to market DrupalCon Asia. We had never held a convention in Asia before, and Niswey helped us learn how best to reach and address our audiences. They delivered timely, relevant content to us for sharing on our website, and helped us reach out to a much wider audience than we thought we’d find using email and social media. Niswey was an amazing marketing partner, and DrupalCon Asia was a huge success.
Abhinav and the Niswey team have been integral to building digital marketing and SEO capability at SHEROES. They align well with the team and are on the ball any given moment. With their help, SHEROES tops its search categories across the board organically. We see them as long term partners and wish them the world.
This is to certify that Knowiz worked with Raritan in India and helped create content for our newsletter and eDM’s. I must give credit to their Director EP Suma for putting in the extra effort in trying to understand our category – which is difficult – and churn out content on a month on month basis. Her efforts were commendable and the content which Knowiz generated did help us gain the traction in the market which we were looking for. We do wish her and her team the very best.
As a software startup creating a B2B Saas product, I was brand new to the world of inbound marketing, SEO, and other content related areas. I needed to become an expert really fast to scale my employee engagement platform, Journey. Suma and her team were able to work with my dreams and ideas and convert them into SMART (specific, measurable, agreed upon, realistic, and time based ) actions that I could easily implement. The Niswey team broke things down in a way that, even as a novice, I understood very well. They also defined the steps for me to implement them in a structured manner. Thanks Niswey team for helping me get on my way in the SaaS journey. I am looking forward to working with Niswey closely in the future! Great job,team!