Niswey is looking for a Communications and Public Relations Intern. The profile demands :
- Understanding and executing Niswey’s PR strategy
- Understanding and executing PR strategy and outreach for Niswey’s clients
- Identifying and capitalizing on emerging PR opportunities for Niswey and its clients
Duration: Minimum 3 months
Stipend: 6,000-8000 per month
We are seeking a PR Intern who will come armed with a head full of creative ideas and a willingness to learn on the job. This PR internship will give you visibility into the inner workings of the public relations field, help build a network of contacts across the industry, and give you hands on experience of closely collaborating with an organization’s marketing team to deliver impactful results.
- Fully support company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Create and distribute press releases
- Secure print and online coverage for clients through targeted media
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate, and assist preparation for various events to be attended by clients
- Perform research and market analysis
- Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs
- Contribute toward strategic positioning and messaging documents
- Great command over English
- Skilled in coordination, communication, negotiation, and building relationships
- Ability to think strategically
- Ready to learn, and implement their learnings
Basically, if you are an introvert looking to push yourself, this is for you! Extroverts can apply too 😉
You can go through our careers section to know kind of people we are looking for. To apply: fill the form below and attach your CV. You can also mail your CV directly to careers [at] niswey [dot] com
Our Happily Ever Afters
We worked with Niswey to market DrupalCon Asia. We had never held a convention in Asia before, and Niswey helped us learn how best to reach and address our audiences. They delivered timely, relevant content to us for sharing on our website, and helped us reach out to a much wider audience than we thought we’d find using email and social media. Niswey was an amazing marketing partner, and DrupalCon Asia was a huge success.
Abhinav and the Niswey team have been integral to building digital marketing and SEO capability at SHEROES. They align well with the team and are on the ball any given moment. With their help, SHEROES tops its search categories across the board organically. We see them as long term partners and wish them the world.
This is to certify that Knowiz worked with Raritan in India and helped create content for our newsletter and eDM’s. I must give credit to their Director EP Suma for putting in the extra effort in trying to understand our category – which is difficult – and churn out content on a month on month basis. Her efforts were commendable and the content which Knowiz generated did help us gain the traction in the market which we were looking for. We do wish her and her team the very best.
As a software startup creating a B2B Saas product, I was brand new to the world of inbound marketing, SEO, and other content related areas. I needed to become an expert really fast to scale my employee engagement platform, Journey. Suma and her team were able to work with my dreams and ideas and convert them into SMART (specific, measurable, agreed upon, realistic, and time based ) actions that I could easily implement. The Niswey team broke things down in a way that, even as a novice, I understood very well. They also defined the steps for me to implement them in a structured manner. Thanks Niswey team for helping me get on my way in the SaaS journey. I am looking forward to working with Niswey closely in the future! Great job,team!