Sales and Business Development Intern
We are looking for a Sales and Business Development intern.
You will be involved in:
- Understanding our target market and customer personas, their needs, and requirements.
- Creating and executing sales campaigns in our target geographies
- Working closely with our marketing team to track all campaigns
- Connecting with leads and following-up to convert them to customers
P. S. This is NOT a field job. You will be working at the NIswey office and not personally travel to client sites.
You will work closely with:
- Product Development team
- Marketing team
Skills that we are looking for:
- Impeccable English
- Willingness to learn
- Good with tools like Office etc
- Persuasive attitude
- Ability to work with teams
Why should you join Niswey?
- Being a start-up, our culture encourages you to do whatever you can to make the company better, even if it falls outside of your primary job responsibility
- Even though we are a small team, through our closely knit partners network, you get exposure to people from various backgrounds including writers, designers, marketers, techies, HRs, and a lot of entrepreneurs, who are themselves multifaceted
- Freedom of expression
- Unlike any other digital marketing company, we are not in the business of doing the job and getting paid, we are there to create value for our customers & ourselves and while doing so, we don’t mind getting paid 🙂 So we don’t pick up projects where there is no scope of creativity, so you won’t get bored, ever!
So if you think you can fit a role that’s different from what’s mentioned above, please feel free to write to us at careers [at] niswey [dot] com or share your portfolio link and we’ll try to figure out a way to work together 🙂