This position is currently not open. However, please drop your resume at email@example.com and we shall get back to you as and when we have a requirement.
Niswey offers a variety of content-based solutions to its clients. So as we grow, we need a Copyeditor who not only has good command over the language, but also recognizes the relevance of the content and has an eye for detail.
As a Copyeditor, you will be responsible for:
- Copyediting articles on a wide range of subjects, from technology to lifestyle
- Coordinating with writers (both in-house and freelancers)
- Liaising with external design teams for print and web layouts
You need to be someone who:
- Gets English in his/her soul
- Has a river of knowledge
- Has the zeal to learn and learn some more
- Has an eye for detail
- Is excellence-focused
- Has ‘lets-take-on-the-world’ attitude
- Gladly takes ownership of the work they do
- Does not hesitate in trying out new things
- Can find flaws in this job post 😉
You will work closely with the:
- Content teams
- Design teams
What kind of people do we like? Simple:
- We don’t like experts, we prefer people who are always willing to learn and are able to learn quickly
- You do what you preach, or at least try
- You not only work hard, you party hard too
- You have an eye for detail
- If you’re a (regular) blogger, we already love you!
- You are a DIY person. Period
Why should you join Niswey?
- The company today is small and nimble, so you will be able to get things done quickly, and help set the direction of the overall enterprise
- You will be the owner of creating, editing and managing all content related activities
- Our culture encourages you to do whatever you can to make the company better, even if it falls outside of your primary job responsibility
- Even though we are a small team, through our closely knit partners network, you get exposure to people from various backgrounds including writers, designers, marketers, techies, HRs, and a lot of entrepreneurs, who are themselves multifaceted
- Freedom of expression, we mean it
- Unlike any other digital marketing company, we are not in the business of just doing the job and getting paid (if you know what that means). We are there to create value for our customers & ourselves and while doing so, we don’t mind getting paid. So we don’t pick up projects where there is no scope of creativity, so you won’t get bored, ever!
Think you are ready to take on the challenge? Then send in your profiles to careers [at] niswey [dot] com
Don’t waste time in updating your CV (if you don’t have an updated one), just update your LinkedIn Profile and send us the link.
Our Happily Ever Afters
We worked with Niswey to market DrupalCon Asia. We had never held a convention in Asia before, and Niswey helped us learn how best to reach and address our audiences. They delivered timely, relevant content to us for sharing on our website, and helped us reach out to a much wider audience than we thought we’d find using email and social media. Niswey was an amazing marketing partner, and DrupalCon Asia was a huge success.
Abhinav and the Niswey team have been integral to building digital marketing and SEO capability at SHEROES. They align well with the team and are on the ball any given moment. With their help, SHEROES tops its search categories across the board organically. We see them as long term partners and wish them the world.
This is to certify that Knowiz worked with Raritan in India and helped create content for our newsletter and eDM’s. I must give credit to their Director EP Suma for putting in the extra effort in trying to understand our category – which is difficult – and churn out content on a month on month basis. Her efforts were commendable and the content which Knowiz generated did help us gain the traction in the market which we were looking for. We do wish her and her team the very best.
As a software startup creating a B2B Saas product, I was brand new to the world of inbound marketing, SEO, and other content related areas. I needed to become an expert really fast to scale my employee engagement platform, Journey. Suma and her team were able to work with my dreams and ideas and convert them into SMART (specific, measurable, agreed upon, realistic, and time based ) actions that I could easily implement. The Niswey team broke things down in a way that, even as a novice, I understood very well. They also defined the steps for me to implement them in a structured manner. Thanks Niswey team for helping me get on my way in the SaaS journey. I am looking forward to working with Niswey closely in the future! Great job,team!