Niswey offers a variety of content-based solutions to its clients. So as we grow, we need a Copyeditor who not only has good command over the language, but also recognizes the relevance of the content and has an eye for detail.
As a Copyeditor, you will be responsible for:
- Copyediting articles on a wide range of subjects, from technology to lifestyle
- Coordinating with writers (both in-house and freelancers)
- Liaising with external design teams for print and web layouts
You need to be someone who:
- Gets English in his/her soul
- Has a river of knowledge
- Has the zeal to learn and learn some more
- Has an eye for detail
- Is excellence-focused
- Has ‘lets-take-on-the-world’ attitude
- Gladly takes ownership of the work they do
- Does not hesitate in trying out new things
- Can find flaws in this job post 😉
You will work closely with the:
- Content teams
- Design teams
What kind of people do we like? Simple:
- We don’t like experts, we prefer people who are always willing to learn and are able to learn quickly
- You do what you preach, or at least try
- You not only work hard, you party hard too
- You have an eye for detail
- If you’re a (regular) blogger, we already love you!
- You are a DIY person. Period
Why should you join Niswey?
- The company today is small and nimble, so you will be able to get things done quickly, and help set the direction of the overall enterprise
- You will be the owner of creating, editing and managing all content related activities
- Our culture encourages you to do whatever you can to make the company better, even if it falls outside of your primary job responsibility
- Even though we are a small team, through our closely knit partners network, you get exposure to people from various backgrounds including writers, designers, marketers, techies, HRs, and a lot of entrepreneurs, who are themselves multifaceted
- Freedom of expression, we mean it
- Unlike any other digital marketing company, we are not in the business of just doing the job and getting paid (if you know what that means). We are there to create value for our customers & ourselves and while doing so, we don’t mind getting paid. So we don’t pick up projects where there is no scope of creativity, so you won’t get bored, ever!
Think you are ready to take on the challenge? Then send in your profiles to careers [at] niswey [dot] com
Don’t waste time in updating your CV (if you don’t have an updated one), just update your LinkedIn Profile and send us the link.