WhatsApp HubSpot Automation allows customer support and sales executives to interact with their customers on their preferred channel, WhatsApp. Use WhatsApp HubSpot Automation to:
- Send Automated Alerts and Notifications to Customers on WhatsApp and provide updates and information in a quick and efficient manner.
- Use WhatsApp messages based workflow triggers to generate automatic tickets for your support executives and enable them to provide the best experience to your customers.
- Accelerate your Sales Process by automating responses to messages and creating tasks for sales members.
- Create HubSpot workflows to automate WhatsApp messages
- Send messages to entire lists created in HubSpot
- Create WhatApp messages and add personalization tokens within HubSpot workflows
- Track messages and replies on the contact timelines in HubSpot
- Track message delivery status on your WhatsApp HubSpot Integration dashboard
- Track replies and conversations resulting from automated messages on the WhatsApp chat history
- ✔️ Unlimited HubSpot users
- ✔️ Works with the Official WhatsApp Business API only
- ✔️ Send templated messages to a HubSpot list
- ✔️ Send automated status updates
- ✔️ Ability to use all HubSpot Properties as tokens
- ✔️ Use WhatsApp Messages in HubSpot Workflows as Triggers
- ✔️ Use WhatsApp Messages in HubSpot Workflows as Actions
- ✔️ Capture message history (incoming and outgoing)
- ✔️ See interactions on HubSpot Contact Timeline
- ✔️ Live WhatsApp chat with all contacts, on a single screen
HubSpot+WhatsApp Integration has simplified our processes, enabling us to reply to HubSpot leads instantly via WhatsApp. As a result, our sales cycle has shortened by miles. (It’s January) And we have already achieved our 2020 goals! We are working on our goals for the next year!
We use HubSpot. We need to automate the process of sending messages to our customers on WhatsApp. How can we do this?
What does one need to send automated messages from HubSpot to WhatsApp contact numbers?
- WhatsApp Business API (From Twilio or any other provider)
- HubSpot-WhatsApp integration
- HubSpot Sales/Marketing/Service Professional (or above) versions, if you want to use the workflows feature to send automated messages
What if I have a WhatsApp Business API account?
To integrate your WhatsApp Business account with HubSpot, there is a one-time onboarding cost, depending on your WhatsApp Business API provider, in addition to the monthly subscription of HubSpot+WhatsApp Integration.
Are there any additional features and benefits of integrating HubSpot with WhatsApp Business API?
- Every new WhatsApp-enabled number is initialized at Tier 1. WhatsApp monitors message volume as well as quality, and will automatically move customers between tiers based on the total number of unique recipients across the past 7 days.
|Tier 1||Limited to 1,000 unique message recipients per day|
|Tier 2||Limited to 10,000 unique message recipients per day|
|Tier 3||Limited to 100,000 unique message recipients per day|
- Scope for increasing the per day messaging limit on the basis of usage and quality rating by WhatsApp
- You can send automated messages using approved templates
- You can create chatbots for providing customer support service
- WhatsApp Business API account integrated with HubSpot allows you to use HubSpot workflows to send WhatsApp messages in addition to using them as triggers
Do I have to pay additional charges for messages with a WhatsApp Business API account?
We don't have the WhatsApp API. What should we do?
Can I send any type of messages using this API?
There are two types of messages you can send: template-based and non-template based. The template based messages are to be submitted to WhatsApp for approval. Once they are approved, you can use them to send messages over and over again.
If your contacts reply to your template based message, you have a 24-hour window in which you can send a non-template message, such as a reply to a query your customer might have asked. If you miss replying within 24 hours of receiving the message from your contact, you have to use a template based message to continue the conversation with the contact.
How are template based messages approved?
- Each message template has to be first submitted to WhatsApp for approval. If you have the API, you can do this yourself. If you don’t, we can handle the submission and approvals for you. Each message template approval takes 1-2 business days.
What if I send a message without getting approval from WhatsApp?
Can I personalize the messages?
Can I send images and videos in these messages?
Can I set up workflows in HubSpot to send messages to WhatsApp numbers?
To use this feature, you need to have the HubSpot Marketing, Sales or Service Professional versions.