Clutch rates us the number one agency in India, but we think we are not. Neither are we the best product company. Because we believe there is always scope for improvement. So our constant endeavour is to become better, every single day. Today, we are better than yesterday.
As for you, you can build great products or run creative marketing campaigns at a lot of other companies too. So then why should you join Niswey?
To be the best version of yourselves.
As a Nisweyian, we focus on:
- Your overall growth
- The keyword here is “overall”, as we will invest time with you on not just your professional skills and goals, but also your personal goals and learnings.
- The purpose, of your work and more importantly, your life
- To know more about it, listen to Purpose of Life, on the Vitra Podcast.
- Your well-being
- You will have a support system that will talk to you about not just your work or physical health, but also your mental health.
Learning is a big part of our DNA. Everyone at Niswey is not only committed to their own learning, but also that of their teams. And this learning is not limited to one’s core skills (SEO, Content, PHP, CRO etc). We are committed to the overall learning and development as a professional. This means you are expected to learn about your customers, your industry, communication skills, problem solving, working in a team, focus, planning, creativity, empathy and many more life skills. The idea is to become a T-Shaped person. Our focus on this aspect of learning, beyond your core skills, is so fierce that if people who are not willing to learn outside their core skills, they find themselves out of place very soon. Having said that, this does not mean that only T-Shaped people join us. If you are one, great! If you are not but have the intent to be one, we will leave no stone unturned to help you succeed. And in helping you achieve this, is where we find the most Joy.
This focus on learning is what keeps us in business, enables us to deliver some cutting edge work, gets us the accolades and most importantly, makes us feel like showing up for work everyday. We’ve gone through two recessions, evolved from a content solutions company to a digital marketing services company to a MarTech company and now are one of the few digital agencies on the globe, that have both, Services and Products.
As a company, while we are small in size, we are not a startup. We are small by design and by choice and consider ourselves a small giant. Small Giants share six common qualities: purpose, leadership, culture, finance, relationships, and community. You can read about what those six terms mean here. We are driven by our Purpose, which is to build an Awesome, Authentic and Purposeful Workplace. As a result of it, we, as a company, focus on:
- Sustainable growth, even if it is slow
- Growth is of utmost importance. But often we will ask the questions, “At what cost? Will it sustain?”
- Win-win-win situations, rather than just a win-win
- A win-win-win situation is when I win, you win and the world wins too. As compared to a win-win, where I win, you win but a third person/entity may lose. In short, in a win-win-win situation, nobody loses.
- Ensuring all of us are learning not just technical skills, but also life skills
- We do trainings on visualisation techniques, handling relationships, managing finances, achieving your life goals and much more
- Building a workplace where one looks forward to coming to each day.
Niswey could be the right fit for you:
- If you’re not afraid to fail
- If you believe in excellence
- If you can’t live without learning
- If you think problem solving is what makes you tick
- If you truly believe in creating wonderful experiences
- If you wanted to feel joy from within, while creating those experiences
- If you want more from life than just a high paying job
- If you want to be the authentic version of yourself
There are a lot of beautiful statements that Nisweyians have made, here’s one we will leave you with.
Come for the work,
Stay for the people!
Niswey not only invests in increasing the professional skills of its employees, but it also invests heavily in making them a better person! What I learned at Niswey actually helped me redefine myself. My perspective towards my career, friends, family, and everything was detoxed. I learned fearlessness, moving on without worrying about the failures, knowing that ’getting things done’ is more important than being caught in the trap of attaining perfection.
One thing I always think and realise is that Niswey was best digital marketing experience and I always had an edge while talking about it. Others who interned in digital marketing roles were doing only SMM or etc. But we had overall exposure.