We’re always hungry for hungry people, hungry for knowledge. People who’re willing to learn all through their life! So if you think you can fit a role that’s not primarily a digital marketing job, please feel free to write to us at careers [at] niswey [dot] com
What kind of people are we looking for?
- People with an entrepreneurial flair
- Are NOT experts, we prefer people who know there’s more to learn
- Are able to learn and adapt quickly
- You do what you preach, or at least try
- You not only work hard, you party hard too
- You have an eye for detail
- If you’re a blogger, we already love you!
- You are a DIY person. Period.
Why should you join Niswey?
- Being a start-up, our culture encourages you to do whatever you can, to make the company better, even if it falls outside of your primary job responsibility
- Even though we are a small team, through our closely knit partners network, you get exposure to people from various backgrounds including writers, designers, marketers, techies, HRs, and a lot of entrepreneurs, who are themselves multifaceted
- Freedom of expression, we mean it
- The company today is small and nimble, so you will be able to get things done quickly, and help set the direction of the overall enterprise
- Unlike any other digital marketing company, we are not in the business of just doing the job and getting paid (if you know what that means). We are there to create value for our customers & ourselves and while doing so, we don’t mind getting paid 🙂 Hence, we don’t pick up work where there is no scope of creativity and learning, so you won’t get bored, ever!
If you think you can fit a role based on what’s mentioned above, please feel free to fill the form below or write to us at careers [at] niswey [dot] com and we’ll try to figure out a way to work together 🙂
To know more about Niswey, you should go through a few links:
Our 2016 Year in Review