Niswey is looking for a software developer. The software engineer job profile consists of:
- Building new software products around marketing technology
- Assisting the development of our existing products, Irayo, HubChat, LitePics, GetBaaS
Experience: Between 2 – 5 years.
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong hold in data Structures and algorithms
- Good experience of working on Linux (especially Ubuntu)
- Experience building secure RESTful APIs and storing data in relational databases
- An eye for building secure applications
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well, as you will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the applications
Non-Technical Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to weigh trade offs of speed vs perfection & take calls to use open source / other software component to fast-track the go to market
- Come up with innovative & fast MVPs to solve business problems by working closely with the founders and marketing teams
- Contribute in all stages of development right from system architecture, low level design, database design to setting up deployment infra & processes
- Product thinking: building robust reusable components from integrations
- Passionate about working together as a team towards a common goal
As a Software / Backend Developer, you will work closely with:
- Technology architect
- Marketing teams
- UI/Design team
You can go through our careers section to know the kind of people we are looking for.
To apply: fill the form and attach your CV. You can also mail your CV directly to careers [at] niswey [dot] com
Niswey not only invests in increasing the professional skills of its employees, but it also invests heavily in making them a better person! What I learned at Niswey actually helped me redefine myself. My perspective towards my career, friends, family, and everything was detoxed. I learned fearlessness, moving on without worrying about the failures, knowing that ’getting things done’ is more important than being caught in the trap of attaining perfection.
Niswey was a life-changing experience for me, where I learned professionally and personally. I learned about time management and efficiency, I learned patience, I learned how to handle different clients and about project management. I learned functionally about different aspects of marketing, including how we should look at everything from the user's POV. But most importantly, I learned that I am capable and that I should trust myself.