Niswey builds software applications for the HubSpot Ecosystem. In India, we are the #1 company with 6 apps already in the Marketplace. Our ambition is now global, as we want to become the company with the highest number of software products in the HubSpot Marketplace, across the globe.
In order to achieve that ambition, we are looking for a software developer to join our team of product dvelopers. The software engineer job profile consists of:
- Building new software products in the MarTech landscape, especially in the HubSpot Ecosystem
- Assisting the development of our existing products, HubSpot WhatsApp Integration, LitePics, GetBaaS
Experience: Between 2 – 5 years.
Location: Remote. If you are in Delhi/NCR, great, but that’s not a requirement!
Technical Skills Required:
- Strong hold in data Structures and algorithms
- Good experience of working on Linux (especially Ubuntu)
- Experience building secure RESTful APIs and storing data in relational databases
- An eye for building secure applications
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well, as you will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the applications
Non-Technical Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to weigh trade offs of speed vs perfection & take calls to use open source / other software component to fast-track the go to market
- Come up with innovative & fast MVPs to solve business problems by working closely with the founders and marketing teams
- Contribute in all stages of development right from system architecture, low level design, database design to setting up deployment infra & processes
- Product thinking: building robust reusable components from integrations
- Passionate about working together as a team towards a common goal
As a Software / Backend Developer, you will work closely with:
- Technology architect
- Marketing teams
- UI/Design team
You can go through our careers section to know the kind of people we are looking for.
To apply: fill the form and attach your CV.
Niswey not only invests in increasing the professional skills of its employees, but it also invests heavily in making them a better person! What I learned at Niswey actually helped me redefine myself. My perspective towards my career, friends, family, and everything was detoxed. I learned fearlessness, moving on without worrying about the failures, knowing that ’getting things done’ is more important than being caught in the trap of attaining perfection.
Niswey was a life-changing experience for me, where I learned professionally and personally. I learned about time management and efficiency, I learned patience, I learned how to handle different clients and about project management. I learned functionally about different aspects of marketing, including how we should look at everything from the user's POV. But most importantly, I learned that I am capable and that I should trust myself.