Use HubSpot to do Customer Service, on WhatsApp
- 1:1 messaging from within HubSpot
- See the conversation history on the Contact’s Timeline on HubSpot
- Send text/ photos/ videos/ URLs
- Receive and record all incoming messages
- Create and store message templates
- Use WhatsApp messages as Triggers in HubSpot workflows
- You CANNOT do bulk messaging using this tool
- 1:1 messaging
- Send text/ photos/ videos or URLs
- Capture message history (incoming and outgoing)
- See interactions on HubSpot Contact Timeline
- Send upto 6,000 messages per day
- Use Triggers in HubSpot Workflows
- Get notifications for new messages
- Create new contacts automatically in HubSpot
- Integrate a WhatsApp Business API?
- Looking for agency partnership?
- Have more things on your mind?
What are the prerequisites to make this work?
- An active WhatsApp account
- An active HubSpot account
- An active HubChat Account
- HubChat Google Chrome Browser Extension
What happens when I buy/subscribe to HubChat?
Is there any onboarding or can I setup on my own?
Do I need a Business Account / API from WhatsApp?
What HubSpot plans does HubChat support?
- The “HubChat Starter” plan works with all subscriptions of HubSpot – free or paid.
- The “HubChat Professional” plan works with HubSpot Hub Marketing Professional or above.
What if I already have a Business API from WhatsApp?
Why is there a limit of 6,000 messages per day?
Can I increase my daily messages limit?
Do we have to pay additionally for messages?
- If you’re using a personal WhatsApp account, then no.
- If you’re using a Business WhatsApp API account, there is a per message cost, which you need to pay directly to WhatsApp/Facebook. You can view that pricing here.