Check out the steps or Examples of Account-based marketing explained below. Get some information on how ABM strategies are being used by Account based marketing companies to increase their sales and business growth.
The first step in account-based marketing is to identify the target companies, followed by engaging them with personalized campaigns, and building strong lasting relationship which may lead to new opportunities in a business.
The entire process of Account based marketing (ABM) starts with the development of strategic ABM framework, planning workshop, creation of plan, execution of plan, and then reviewing the entire process.
- Step 1: In entire process of account-based marketing: Awareness, Campaigning, Intelligence gathering, Advocacy and Sales engagement, it is a must to carry out marketing smoothly and effectively.
- Step 2: During sales engagement, the primary process is to develop partnership with the sales by identifying account focus areas and then emphasizing value. Next, sales approaching and presenting sales PowerPoint.
- Step 3: In the process of account selection, identify the available accounts for account-based marketing with the used of selection tools.
- Step 4: In the section of account intelligence, first of all develop detailed profile, start business customer initiative, customer IT buying profile, get decision makers, check market trends and get details of competition. Next step is to create account plan and alignment.
- Step 5: In the process of planning, make a marketing idea by defining strategies, goals, teams, measurement metrics, timelines and identifying all the other necessary resources.
- Step 6: For execution, produce content assets, map them to the buyer’s journey, and nurture the accounts
- Step 7: Last step is the measurement and reporting process: track performance of your campaigns, share best practices and do some necessary adjustment based of the available results.