We love inbound. Both the inbound marketing approach as well as the event, INBOUND. The approach because that is what we do. And the event? Because it is about thought leadership in Inbound Marketing.
Pity then, we can’t make it to INBOUND 2015. Bet many of you can’t either.
So we decided to watch INBOUND as it unfolds in Boston, over social media and try and capture the goings on for the less fortunate.
This year INBOUND has keynotes by Chelsea Clinton, Seth Godin and Daniel Pink. And a list of speakers that will have you in a tizzy: Aziz Ansari, Ann Handley, Brian Solis, Matt Heinz, Paul Roetzer, Larry Kim and many many more!
We at Niswey will be tracking sessions and speakers closely and bringing you a bit of the action in Boston. It is not the real thing, but let’s just listen and learn, ok? And next year, plan to be there. Other than the keynotes, here’s what the Niswey team is super excited about.
Anubhav (@tiwarianubhav22) is very interested in e-commerce and design, and expects to learn from the tweets on these sessions:
- No-fail Website Redesigns: How to Successfully Redesign Your Inbound Website for Massive Lead Conversions. This will be led by Gabe Wahhab, Interactive Director, Square 2 Marketing.
- The panel discussion on The Intersection of Inbound Marketing and Ecommerce
Akhil (@akhil1511) will track sessions on content marketing. Of particular interest to him are the following sessions:
- The Future of Search by Will Critchlow, CEO, Distilled
- The Neuroscience of Memorable Content by Dr Carmen Simon, Cognitive Neuroscientist, Rexi Media
- The Anatomy of Tomorrow’s Content Promotion Strategy Today, by Chad Pollitt, VP of Audience, Relevance
Abhinav (@AbhinavSahai) will be avidly watching
- Get Your S**T Together: Install an Agency Operating System by Marisa Smith, Head Brainiac, The Whole Brain Group
- Product is the New Marketing by Jeff Gothelf, Principal, Neo Innovation
Rajat (@7Rajat7), is super excited about sessions on social media, and will bring you their snapshots:
- The Intersection of Content and Social Media by Sonia Simon, Chief Content Officer, Copyblogger Media
- Effective Use of LinkedIn Groups in Your Marketing by Viveka Vonrosen, Founder, Linked Into Business
- The Top Ten Social Media Advertising Hacks of All Time by Larry Kim, Founder & CTO, WordStream
Dhiraj (@dhirajpandey) will be checking out these sessions:
- Think Big, Act Bigger: The Rewards of Being Relentless by Jeffrey Hayzlett, Primetime Television Host, The C-Suite Network
- Strip Naked to Avoid the Emperor by Chris Brogan, CEO, Owner Media Group, Inc.
- How to Use Lean Rapid Prototyping to Increase Marketing ROI by Nichole Kelly, CEO, Social Media Explorer
Daizy will be following the design sessions. Of particular interest to her are:
- X: The Spot Where Business Meets Design by Brian Solis, Digital Analyst, Author, BrianSolis.com
- DIY Design Hacks: How to Use Visual Marketing to Leave Your Competition in the Dust by Peg Fitzpatrick, Director of Digital Media, Kreussler Inc.
- Unleash Productive Creativity by Banishing Your Inner Critic by Denise Jacobs, Founder + Chief Creativity Evangelist, The Creative Dose
Priyanka (@priyanka_tuteja) is enthusiastic about PR, community building and organizing events, and would be tracking these:
- PR Analytics & Measurement: A New Data Frontier by Christine Perkett, CEO & Founder, SeeDepth, Inc.
- Behind the Curtain–50 Tips for Hosting Badass Events by Karen Hartline, CEO, Reinventing Events
- How Eventbrite Can Add the Real-life Dimension to Your Marketing Strategy by Dylan Serota, Platform Manager, Eventbrite
- Community of Communities by Alexis Ohanian, Co-founder, Reddit
Nilanjana (@nilanjana1220), with her deep interest in writing and storytelling will be covering:
- Your Blog Sucks. Now What? By Micha Hershman, Senior Director of Demand Generation and Inbound Marketing, Eventbrite
- The Heroine’s Journey: Stepping Into a “Bigger Story” by Justine Musk | Blogger and Novelist
- How to Use Media Relations to Drive SEO by Gini Dietrich, CEO, Arment Dietrich, Inc.
Suma (@sumaep) couldn’t initially decide from among her shortlisted 40 sessions, but is considering to stay focused with these:
- True to the Game: Four Moves to Quadruple Your Average Client Size by Jeremy King | Vice President of Revenue, Element Three.
- How to Get Your Sales Teams Jazzed About Inbound Marketing by Jenifer Kern, VP of Marketing, Celerity
- Earning Influence: Humility as a Multiplier Of Growth by Laura Fitton, Inbound Evangelist, HubSpot
- How to Develop Rapid Customer Rapport by Joel Mark Witt, CEO, Personality Hacker
So, see you around here! Stay tuned!