From business process management to group messaging, from creating great content and design to reaching your audience on the right platform, tools make the process of attracting customers through your inbound marketing efforts fast and efficient. Here is a list of recommended digital marketing tools that you can bookmark and use:
- Ahrefs: Ahrefs can be used to improve your search traffic, research your competitors, and monitor your performance. It provides some awesome features for keyword research, content research, and backlinking. Also, using competitive research you can find the exact keywords that your competitors are ranking for in organic search results, and how much traffic this brings them. That’s a good starting point for creating your own keyword strategy.
- Irayo: If you are looking for on-page SEO, then Irayo is a great tool for you. It performs a full website audit and lists all the on-page SEO issues, and overall SEO scores. It allows you to create optimized content with user intent based keyword research features.
- Woorank: With complete competitor analysis and keyword research, this SEO auditor allows you to check your website for common SEO problems and helps to improve online rankings.
- SEMrush: Its solutions range from SEO, PPC, content, social media and competitive research. You can use the software to identify your competitors, gain access to the keywords they are ranking for, and analyse and improve your SEO to beat the competition and improve your rankings!
- Hootsuite: If you want to sit and relax, without having to worry about which post goes on which social network and when, this is for you. You can manage your social profiles and also measure your social content performance. It supports social network integrations for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube.
- Buffer: Buffer is integrated with Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram. Buffer has a wide range of free and paid features, and some awesome plans.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics helps you understand your website users better. The platform helps you analyze the performance of your content, and understand how users are engaging with your site. Information like user flow, demographics, and goal conversion can provide crucial insights into your business, and help you craft a data-driven strategy.
- LeadIn: LeadIn is a Hubspot product that helps you learn all about the leads coming to your site the moment they share their email. You can get to know their contact information, how they arrived on your site, the pages they visited, etc. The tool also helps you identify the most conversion-driving content pieces and traffic sources with its powerful analytics feature.
- Mouseflow: Mouseflow tracks and records the activity of visitors to your site. The heatmap feature identifies the most popular segments of your site, and also gives you insight into how you can improve conversions. Mouseflow also allows you to create custom, interactive surveys to target a specific audience in seconds.
- Buzzsumo: Buzzsumo is a content curation tool with great filter options. You can get a detailed understanding of your social footprint and the key influencers in the market. It saves you a lot of time by providing content analysis and social share data for your content.
- Flipboard: This is a great tool that aggregates content from different channels and presents it in an organized magazine format. It is, once again, content curation made easy, and also a great place to share your own content and engage with a network of people interested in the same topics as you.
- Outbrain: Outbrain uses behavioral targeting to recommend articles, slideshows, blogs, etc. It helps your content reach the right people. Outbrain can put your content in the world’s largest and most respected media platforms.
- Photoshop: Even if you are not a designer, you are probably well aware of the hacks Photoshop can perform. Our design team comprises professionals adept at using it to create custom graphics and other forms of collateral.
- Illustrator: Like Photoshop, this is also a proprietary Adobe tool that can be used to create vector images for company logos, icons, typography, and other image manipulations.
- InDesign: InDesign is used to create posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, etc, and publish content suitable for tablet devices. You can also share finished InDesign pages with clients to give them a sense of what the final version of their project will look like.
- Canva: For beginner level designers or non-designers, this can be the perfect tool to create designs for your business! It provides an easy-to-use interface, as well as pop-up guide messages to help you find your way towards generating high-quality designs. In need of making a logo, ebook, social media post, or even a banner for your website? Free templates available in Canva can help you speed things along.
- Adwords: Google Adwords helps you create and execute online ad campaigns, with the right set of keywords, targeting the right audience. You can also customize your campaigns as per your requirement, specifying geographies and even targeting a set of specific individuals.
- Mailchimp: MailChimp is one of the most popular email marketing platforms, helping you build a very regular, personal connection with your subscribers. It’s an easy-to-use platform, with drag-and-drop template create creation, A/B testing, scheduling, and email analytics features.
- Google Pagespeed Insights: This provides various insights and ways to make your website faster and more mobile-friendly.
- TweetReach: TweetReach offers detailed analytics detailing the reach and performance of your tweets. There are trackers for monitoring hashtags, keywords, or any other trend appearing on social media. The tool also provides competitor analysis features which can come in handy.
Conversion Rate Optimization
- Visual Website Optimizer: VWO is an A/B testing tool that helps you create different versions of your website pages to see which one is more effective. It also offers added features like analytics, reporting, heatmaps, and more.
- Slack: Writing long mails to your team and waiting for them to respond takes up a lot of your project time. Slack helps you have real-time conversations with your team and get things done instantly.
- JIRA: JIRA helps your software team plan, track, and release a great product. You can create your unique workflow and match it with other members of your team. It works great with developer tools like Confluence, Bitbucket, HipChat, etc.
- Asana: This is the perfect tool to coordinate projects with the different teams in your business, and build project plans, manage tasks, and hit deadlines. Its multiple features and uses can help everyone in your team stay on top of their responsibilities.
- Guest Post Tracker: Guest Post Tracker gives you an updated list of blogs that accept guest posts. You can browse a category, submit a post, and keep track of all your submitted posts.
Here’s a quick graphic to help you take stock of all the tools:
If you are in search for an all-in-one inbound marketing platform, HubSpot is the perfect tool! It provides a full stack of software so that you can streamline and optimize your marketing, sales, and CRM efforts! From content management, email automation, lead tracking, to SEO recommendations, HubSpot allows you to run and analyse complete inbound marketing campaigns. Which is why it is rated as the best marketing automation tool in the market!
And the expertise of our team in harnessing the power of these digital marketing tools helps us deliver ROI-driven digital marketing services for your company’s growth.
Interested in knowing more about the best tools available in the market? Explore the top inbound marketing platforms today!