Two years ago, in July 2016 we had picked up the book Account Based Marketing for Dummies. Our client, Srijan Technologies was making a firm shift from SMEs to multinational enterprises and their sales team was asking for an account based marketing push from us. So we embarked on learning about platforms, strategies and account based marketing tactics.
— Suma E P (@sumaep) July 22, 2016
Cut to July 2018. Srijan is a finalist in two categories at the ABMies, #FlipMyFunnel’s awards for honouring the best and brightest in Account Based Marketing. Srijan has been shortlisted in these two categories.
- ABM Up and Comer
- Best Sales Leader
Gaurav Mishra, Business Head, Srijan, and our own Abhinav will be attending the event on Aug 7, in Boston.
It’s a win for Srijan, and hence us. For being recognized by the ABM community.
It’s a win that Srijan believed in us and gave us the freedom and access to work with putting in processes in place, and experimenting with campaigns. It’s a win that we started interacting a whole lot more with the Sales team at Srijan gaining customer insights and organisational push with every call. We can’t thank the Srijan team enough for that.
It’s a win that FMF is such an active, welcoming community, always ready to lend a helping hand. It’s a win that we got to meet Nikki Nixon and Sangram Vajre at INBOUND17 for a few minutes.
It’s a win that Terminus appointed us as their first partner outside of North America.
And we get to learn everyday, about the new tools, techniques and strategies, companies worldwide are deploying to make their account based marketing tactics super successful.
Here are some of the exciting things we are doing in ABM:
- Building the sales pipeline: Landing new accounts within specific verticals using specific campaigns
- Expanding into an existing account
- Building in-depth personal profiles, no just for the marketing team to build the right content and campaigns, but as a way to enable the sales team to have access to the right messaging and content for their prospect conversations
- Profiling accounts in great detail, so sales team has a ready document to get started, as spreadsheets and impactful decks.
- Crafting personalised pitches for a direct mail campaign
- Automating some of the tedious tasks so the team can focus on strategy and content
These are exciting times for ABM. And we are glad as heaven to be a part of it. And now with our client getting recognized for the efforts, you can find us on cloud nine.