Are you using a third party payment provider like Stripe for your customer payments? And then getting all the purchase information recorded manually in your HubSpot CRM? Well, how about using a HubSpot Stripe integration instead to automate this process?
With our HubSpot and Stripe integration solution, you’ll be able to:
- Automatically create new contacts and deals on HubSpot based on payments via Stripe
- Update an existing contact’s properties based on their new transaction details like purchase ID, purchase amount, items, subscription plans, as well as recurring payments
- Create and assign support tickets automatically to your team to update the deal value in case of any cancellations. This is possible using HubSpot workflows
- Send automated invoices to contacts based on their billing cycle via HubSpot workflows
Thus no more manual updates, regular checks, and human-errors of mistyping or missing any relevant information! You can sit back and relax while our integration solution maps all your purchase data in your HubSpot CRM.
Requirements for the HubSpot Stripe integration
You need to be a Stripe customer.
You need to have a HubSpot account for your business, any plan. But for features that require HubSpot workflows, you’ll need the Pro or Enterprise plan.
- Unified Customer Data in HubSpot with all payment information like items purchased, subscription plans and amount paid at one place
- Automatic update of all payment information in HubSpot ensures reduction in manual efforts
- Leveraging customer data stored in HubSpot for sales, customer support or launching marketing campaigns for your business
Want to know more about how HubSpot Stripe integration works, or talk about custom integration solutions for your business? We can help!