You want to interact with your prospects & customers on WhatsApp. And you want the communication to be integrated and managed within your marketing automation platform HubSpot. Let us see how the HubSpot WhatsApp Integration can achieve this for you.
In order to enable this, a functionality similar to email marketing is needed, that allows
- Sending one to one messages
- Send messages in the form of text/photos/videos/links
- Message templates to be created & stored for reuse
- Engagement history to be captured
- Interactions to appear in the contacts’ timeline along with other communication
HubSpot doesn’t have these capabilities nor can it be customized to deliver them. So the way to do this is implement a custom integration. This involves installing a HubSpot+WhatsApp Integration Google Chrome extension with all the functionalities required, so it works as a layer over HubSpot, pulling the info from and sending info back into HubSpot to enable full tracking of interactions happening via WhatsApp.
Fill the form below to test the integration!
How does the HubSpot WhatsApp Integration Work?
Some prerequisites before you get started:
- WhatsApp Account
- HubSpot Subscription (Free CRMs would also work)
Once you’ve integrated HubSpot with WhatsApp, you will be able to do the following, within HubSpot.
- Send WhatsApp message from HubSpot
- Get send receipts
- Update Contact timeline with message sent receipts
- Create and store multiple message templates
- Trigger message via a workflow
- UI interface for managing everything
Will this WhatsApp HubSpot Integration Work?
We have validated the approach with HubSpot development team and they concurred that this is the best approach to implement this.
That’s all, once this is done, you will be able to enjoy email marketing like functionalities for your contacts through WhatsApp as well.
In case you need help in implementing this or in integrating any other tool with HubSpot, please feel free to book a time to speak with our specialist.